|The Ensworth School, like all independent schools, is responsible for its funding. While tuition and fees provide 90 percent of the funds required to educate students, the remaining 10 percent comes from tax-deductible gifts given by trustees, parents, grandparents, alumni, and other friends of Ensworth. |
Ensworth is truly fortunate to have such generous support of those committed to the school’s mission. The history of generosity by each and every person who has been impacted through the Ensworth experience continues to make a difference in our School’s success. Only through this legacy of giving can Ensworth remain an outstanding school – sought out by dedicated teachers as a wonderful environment in which to work, as well as by parents as the best place to educate their children.
"In Search of Truth" is not only the motto for Ensworth School, it is a guiding principle that is very much a part of daily life in the school - in the classroom, on the stage, in the art and music studios, on the athletic fields, and in the community. Take a moment to view the videos on this page that take you inside Ensworth as we share the programs and the community that shape students' lives now and in the future.
|Every single gift, regardless of the amount, is valued and deeply appreciated. Everyone must be engaged to demonstrate community support for Ensworth. In addition to financial support, gifts of time and talent will continue to ensure that Ensworth continues to provide a learning community where children are inspired to search for truth throughout their lives.|
|NAME A SEAT in the EHS Theater to honor a favorite teacher, student, recent graduate or to leave a legacy at Ensworth. Cost ranges from $1000-$3500 and payment options may be arranged. Up to 3 lines of text is permitted.|
Visit www.ensworththeater.com now to get your questions answered and to pick your seat!
|Support the Annual Fund - make your gift online now!|
The impact of your gift could be doubled or even tripled. Find out more about matching gifts.